Presented by Takuto YANAGIDA.
Updated: October 11, 2013.
Software Developed Through Studies
- Anvics - a tool for researchers, novice users, and practitioners to observe the behavior of solvers for fuzzy constraint satisfaction problems
Libraries and Others
- TyColor - a library for color space conversion and color vision simulation
- Stlics - a library for fuzzy constraint satisfaction problems
- Edgeknock - An application launcher with mouse gestures
- Positive - A timer for presentations
- Tracker (ja) - A filer like pop-up menu
- Gap Buffer (ja) - A data structure for editor applications (an explanation and a source in C and C++)
- Other Libraries (ja) - Utilities for file path operation, callback, and n-tree container